- Sleeps 2 - 4 (1 double bedroom and 1-bed settee in living room)
- Bookings Friday to Friday
- Weekend Bookings available
- Minimum 2-night stay
- The accommodation is accessible via two entrances, one located on ground floor and one from the garden area via bridge.
- Parking available.
The main entrance on the ground floor leading to:
- Kitchen/Dining area: Fully equipped kitchen with cooker, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, pots and pans, radio. Old country kitchen table and four chairs. Flagstone floors, stone walls and original beam, electric radiator. Large window looking out on to garden/log store area. High chair and baby gate available.
- Utility Room: Washer/dryer, ironing/ironing board, coat rail and clothes horse.
Stairs leading to:
- Landing area: Stable door leading on to bridge across walkway onto large enclosed safe garden, with spectacular views, table and chairs and BBQ area.
- Bedroom: Reclaimed wooden floors leading to the double bedroom with an open wardrobe in stunning oak. Tastfully decorated with a large mirror, lamp and picture. Electric radiator. Hairdryer supplied.
- Airing cupboard: Housing water tank, bedding, towels. Shelving for storage. Bedlinen and towels supplied.
- Bathroom: Consisting of shower, wash basin and toilet. Electric towel radiator. Tongue and groove panelling.
- Living Room: Large living room with reclaimed wooden floors, log burner (complimentary wood on arrival, (further wood can be purchased at £5 per bag), large 3-seater settee, 2-seater sofa bed, wall mounted TV, two panoramic windows showing views of the countryside and sea.
- Electric radiators are also present in the accommodation.
- Well behaved dogs welcome, please notify owners.
- The Dog House: Lockable storage area available for sports items etc.